It’s time for educational Halloween fun! Get this free printable I Spy Halloween activity sheet and kids will have a blast finding all the hidden pictures inside the jack-o-lantern!
Why We Love It
Halloween is such a festive holiday to celebrate with kids, and we love incorporating seasonal fun with our educational activities!
This Halloween-themed I Spy activity sheet is a great way for students to practice and improve their visual discrimination skills, while celebrating everybody’s favorite spooky day!
They’ll search through Halloween imagery to identify and count all the hidden objects inside a jack-o-lantern.
The Halloween-themed imagery includes:
- Spider Web
- Witch’s Hat
Tips & Info
- Cut down on printing by placing the printable in a reusable plastic folder. Have students use a dry erase marker to complete the activity.
- This activity was designed for students in Kindergarten, First, and Second grade, although students of other ages would enjoy it too!
More Holiday Worksheets
- I Spy America Printable Worksheet
- Back to School Bingo
- Thanksgiving Activity Placemats
- I Spy Christmas Activity Sheets
Download & Print
We’d love to hear about your experience using this resource and value your feedback!
Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram @literacylearn.
TERMS: All resources and printables are designed for personal use only in homes and classrooms. Please share with others by using the social share links provided or distributing the link to this page so others can download their own copy. We ask that you do not reproduce these items on the web or make photocopies for anyone outside your own home or classroom. This allows us to keep making free resources for everyone! Thank you!