Using these 7 free printable All About Me Worksheets, young students get to share about who they are and what they enjoy in pictures, a perfect activity for the first day of school. For extra fun, staple the sheets together to make a personalized book for young children in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade!
Why We Love It
These 7 free printable worksheets are designed for preschoolers and kindergarteners to share all about themselves with their friends and teacher.
This helps ease nerves and encourages social-emotional learning and personal connections within the classroom. These are especially important on the first day of school!
Each of the 7 pages allows the child to share something new about themselves in pictures.
👉 Children draw a self-portrait and pictures of their family, their home, and their school. They also draw something they enjoy doing, what they want to be when they grow up, and what they enjoy learning about.
The workbook pages are:
- This is me.
- This is my family.
- This is my school.
- This is where I live.
- This is my favorite thing to do.
- This is what I like to learn about.
- When I grow up, this is what I want to be.
This information gives the teacher a little more insight into their new students and helps children feel seen and understood.
And best of all, at the end of the activity, children have a fun keepsake to bring home to their families!
- You’ll need crayons, markers, and pencils.
- Choose just one of the worksheets or print them all!
- Staple the pages together to make a personalized book for every student!
- We designed this activity for children in Preschool and Kindergarten, but even older students enjoy using these worksheets!
Download & Print
All resources and printables are designed for personal use only in homes and classrooms. Please share by using the social share links provided or email the link to this page. We ask that you do not reproduce these items on the web. We want to keep making free resources for everyone! Thank you!